Our customized control systems offer you a low cost solution.
BTEC is a leader in the design, customization, manufacture and integration of control systems for gas turbine generators, compressors and balance of plant equipment. BTEC's proprietary control systems optimize plant start-up, reducing delays associated with bringing projects online.
- Turbine Control System
- A proven design based on a GE 90-70 PLC, operating over 50 turbines worldwide.
- Cost-efficient, reliable, custom-integrated.
- Graphical representation of operating processes and sequences facilitate operation and reduce training time.
- Human Machine Interface provides real-time and historical trending of all operating parameters.
- Optional remote operator interface for control and monitoring.
- Supervisory Control System
- Used worldwide to control both aero-derivative and frame type unit power plants.
- Graphical interface centralizes total plant control and monitoring into one system.
- All major plant processes are easily integrated into the system by hardwired I/O or data communications.
- Main panel equipped with GE Fanuc PLC and a local operator station with rack-mounted server, workstation, networking equipment and battery backup system.
- Optional configuration can connect remote operator station to multiple remote stations.
- Generator Control System
- Custom-built to control any type of generator.
- Configured to 50 or 60 Hz.
- Integrates all generator protection and Automatic Voltage Regulator functions into one system for efficient, reliable and fast response.
- Can communicate directly with BTEC Supervisory Control System for rapid analysis of faults and excitation system problems.
- * Seamlessly integrates with BTEC Turbine Control System to streamline control of all power plant functions into one system.
- Fuel Control System
- Operates turbines ranging from 15 to 65 MW.
- Proven system operating worldwide.
- Dependable electrically driven fuel control valve quickly and accurately controls turbine output under all operating conditions and reduces long term operating costs associated with high-pressure hydraulic systems.
Control systems customized to your needs.